In this issue:
- Stormwater Control on Construction Sites
- New Rule Against Perpetuities Court of Appeals Case
- Great Lakes Water Withdrawal: A Debate Ensues
- New Incentives Available for Redevelopment of Brownfields in New York City
- NYSDEC Begins Stressing its Existing Electronic Data Deliverable Requirements
- New SEQRA Environmental Assessment Forms Proposed by NYSDEC
- New York State Creates Innovative Land Bank Program
- Environmental Due Diligence for Prospective Tenants of Commercial Properties
- Federal and State Incentives Encourage “Green Retrofit” of Existing Buildings
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.