In This Issue:
- Updated Siting Process for Power Plants in New York
- Sustainability in Leasing Series – Part I: The Green Rider
- Sustainability in Leasing Series – Part II: The Green Lease Policy Statement & Practical Solutions to Implementing Green Goals
- Save the Pine Bush Revisited: Appellate Court Provides a Common Sense Limitation
- New Legislation Should Promote Cell Tower Improvements
- Phillips Lytle Succeeds in Overturning a Zoning Denial for a Client
- Excerpt from Updated Siting Process for Power Plants in New York:
New York has once again changed the regulatory landscape for major electric generating facilities, with a goal of streamlining review and ensuring the availability of reliable energy sources. Article X of the Public Service Law, which had expired eight years earlier, was reauthorized and amended on August 4, 2011. The revised Article X continues to be a one-stop licensing process for the siting of new power plants, by consolidating power plant licensing under the Public Service Commission and exempting such plants from State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) requirements and most local laws...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.