In this presentation:
- Litigation Trends Under Family-Oriented Employment Laws
- Tips for Minimizing the Risk of Litigation
- Excerpt from Tips for Minimizing the Risk of Litigation:
- Check federal, state, and local laws
- Develop and disseminate a strong EEO/Nondiscrimination policy
- Review employment policies/handbooks in light of changing laws, such as FMLA updates and expanded definition of disabled under ADAAA
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: ADA, Caregivers, Disability Discrimination, EEO, EEOC, FMLA, Non-Profits, Paid Leave, Pregnancy Discrimination, Unpaid Leave
Published In: Civil Rights Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Nonprofits Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising