In this issue:
- 2014 Schedule of Seminars
- Wage & Hour Developments
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Developments
- Arbitration and Class Action Developments
- Employer Responsibility in 2014 Under the Affordable Care Act
- As We Watched and Waited With Trepidation: The NLRB’s Horrible
Year and What Lies Ahead for Employers
- Excerpt from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Developments:
Continued Stream of Cases Finds Potential Liability for Retaliation in the Absence of a Viable Harassment Claim -
Lawsuits involving a claim of harassment or discrimination often include a claim that the employer unlawfully retaliated against an employee after complaining of the alleged harassment or discrimination. The continued stream of these types of lawsuits in 2013 reminds employers that even when an employee’s harassment or discrimination claim is unfounded, a retaliation claim may survive.
Please see full book below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.