In This Issue:
- Environmental Protection Agency 111(d) Proposed Rule
- Energy and Climate Debate
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Interior
- Department of State
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Treasury
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Government Accountability Office
- Excerpt from Environmental Protection Agency 111(d) Proposed Rule:
From time to time the Energy and Environment Update will focus on legislative and regulatory developments facing a particular energy sector.
The Environmental Protection Agency held public hearings in Atlanta, Denver, Washington, and Pittsburg the last week of July to consider the Clean Power Plan.
Please see full update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.