This issue of Energy Industry Legal News addresses the following topics:
(1) Wind Projects Caught in Fangs of Indiana Bats
(2) California Legislature Passes Energy Storage Bill
(3) CPUC Proposes Feed-In Tariff Pilot Program
(4) FERC Rejects Wind Balancing Service Proposal
(5) D.C. Circuit Upholds FERC Decision to Maintain Price Caps on Natural Gas Pipeline Capacity Sales
(6) Rhode Island Attorney General Files Suit to Reverse Approval of Deepwater Wind Power Purchase Agreement
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.