In This Issue:
- Transactions: FERC’s Pine Prairie Energy Center, LLC Order and Its Implications for Gas Storage Expansion Projects
- Corporate/London: Shale Gas in Europe: Today and the Future
- Construction: Performance Security - Protections Available to Mitigate the Risks of Contractor Default During Construction of a Large Energy Project
- Project Development/Finance: Splitting EPC Contracts in Energy Projects
- Corporate/London: Negotiating by email - Beware!
- International Arbitration: A Brief Overview of Venezuela’s Oil Policies
- U.S. Antitrust/D.C. Regulatory: DOJ Announces First-Ever Settlement of False Claims Act and Antitrust ClaimsInvolving Mineral Rights Lease Auctions
- Global Competition Law: India Turns Up the Heat on Cartel Enforcement with First Fines in the Energy Sector
- Environmental: Marcellus Shale: Implications of Ohio DNR’s Report Regarding the Youngstown Tremors
- EU Competition Law: European Commission Fines Energy Companies for Obstructing Competition
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.