In This Issue:
- UK Shale Exploitation: Securing Subsurface Access Rights
- Taking the Road Best Travelled? CFE seeks electric-gas "convergence"
- Pemex Requests Mexico E&P Areas from SENER
- Energy Policy and Tax Policy Are Inseparable
- FERC Decision Rejects Oil Pipeline's Petition for Declaratory Order Approving Contract Rates, Special Prorationing Methodologies and Priority Access to Excess Capacity
- FERC Proposes Development of Physical Security Standards for the
- Excerpt from FERC Proposes Development of Physical Security Standards for the
On March 7, 2014, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) directed the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) to develop reliability standards requiring owners and operators of the Bulk-Power System to address risks due to physical security threats and vulnerabilities in order to enhance the resilience of the transmission grid.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.