In This Issue:
- REGULATORY: Oil & Gas Regulatory, Government Relations: Congress Probes Crude Rail Safety Developments; Voluntary Industry-Regulator Agreement Addresses Safety Concerns
- Environmental: A "Diesel Fuel" by Any Other Name – EPA Narrows Definition of "Diesel Fuel" in Revised Hydraulic Fracturing Guidance
- International Trade: A Crude Bargain: Temporary Relaxation of U.S. Sanctions for the Iranian Petroleum Industry
- FERC: FERC Waives Electric Energy Price Caps in PJM and New York in Response to Natural Gas Spike
- U.S. Regulatory: U.S. Legislation May Pose a Threat to the Funding of Large Hydropower Projects
- Environmental: Anticipating, Preparing for, and Handling Surprise OSHA Inspections
- TRANSACTIONAL: Transactions: Third Party Tolling Agreements
- Project Development/Finance: The Offshore Master Service Agreement
- Corporate/London: Westminster and Scotland Debate the Future of the UK North Sea Ahead of the Scottish Independence Referendum in September
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Business Litigation: Eagle Ford Shale Dispute Paves The Way For Supreme Court of Texas Review Of Supersedeas Bond Requirements
- Excerpt from Eagle Ford Shale Dispute Paves The Way For Supreme Court of Texas Review Of Supersedeas Bond Requirements:
A recent ruling is likely to provide the impetus necessary to have the Supreme Court of Texas take up whether a statutory cap on supersedeas bonds applies per judgment or per judgment debtor...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.