In This Issue:
- REGULATORY: Oil & Gas Regulatory, Government Relations: Congress Probes Crude Rail Safety Developments; Voluntary Industry-Regulator Agreement Addresses Safety Concerns
- Environmental: A "Diesel Fuel" by Any Other Name – EPA Narrows Definition of "Diesel Fuel" in Revised Hydraulic Fracturing Guidance
- International Trade: A Crude Bargain: Temporary Relaxation of U.S. Sanctions for the Iranian Petroleum Industry
- FERC: FERC Waives Electric Energy Price Caps in PJM and New York in Response to Natural Gas Spike
- U.S. Regulatory: U.S. Legislation May Pose a Threat to the Funding of Large Hydropower Projects
- Environmental: Anticipating, Preparing for, and Handling Surprise OSHA Inspections
- TRANSACTIONAL: Transactions: Third Party Tolling Agreements
- Project Development/Finance: The Offshore Master Service Agreement
- Corporate/London: Westminster and Scotland Debate the Future of the UK North Sea Ahead of the Scottish Independence Referendum in September
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Business Litigation: Eagle Ford Shale Dispute Paves The Way For Supreme Court of Texas Review Of Supersedeas Bond Requirements
- Excerpt from Eagle Ford Shale Dispute Paves The Way For Supreme Court of Texas Review Of Supersedeas Bond Requirements:
A recent ruling is likely to provide the impetus necessary to have the Supreme Court of Texas take up whether a statutory cap on supersedeas bonds applies per judgment or per judgment debtor...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Bonds, Diesel Fuel, Dispute Resolution, Electricity, EPA, FERC, Fracking, Hydropower, Iran Sanctions, Natural Gas, Offshore Master Service Agreement, Oil & Gas, OSHA, Rail Safety Improvement Act, Safety Inspections, Shale Gas, Third-Party, Tolling Agreement
Published In: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Updates, General Business Updates, Energy & Utilities Updates, Environmental Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© King & Spalding | Attorney Advertising