In This Issue:
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: International Arbitration: Extra Heavy Crude Oil: An Increased Potential for International Disputes by Louis-Alexis Bret
- International Arbitration: Second Circuit Clarifies Scope of Post-Award Judicial Review of Arbitrability by James E. Berger, Charlene C. Sun
- Climate Change Litigation: Ninth Circuit Rejects Plaintiffs’ Claims for Damages for Alleged Climate Change-Related Injury by Jonathan L. Marsh
- TRANSACTIONAL: Corporate: International Joint Ventures in the Oil & Gas Sector by Marcus Young
- REGULATORY FERC: FERC Issues Show Cause Order Against J.P. Morgan Ventures Energy Corporation by Neil L. Levy, David G. Tewksbury, and Grace Su
- EU Competition Law: Greek Public Power Company Wins EU Court Challenge by Suzanne Rab
- Global Competition Law: Competition Commission of India goes full power with investigation against Coal India — A Study in Contrast to a Recent European Commission Decision by Suzanne Rab
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.