In This Issue:
*EU CUSTOMS POLICY:
- UCC Developments – provisional agreement
- Update on duty suspensions/tariff quotas
- Proposal on autonomous duty suspensions for flat screens
- Commission increases additional customs duty rates for certain US products
- FTA update
- Classification Regulations
- Explanatory Notes
- Commission revokes Austrian BTI
- EU Guidelines on sets of goods
- Nomenclature Committee Developments
- Origin Committee Developments
- Updated diagonal cumulation notice
- Exemptions from security data transmission in EU-Swiss movements
- Croatian Accession to the EU
- EU campaign against fake products
- Commission proposal to amend EU trade defence instruments
- Excerpt from UCC Developments – provisional agreement:
On 23 April 2013, the negotiators of the European Parliament (EP) and the Council reached a provisional agreement on the EU’s Union Customs Code (UCC). The compromise must still be endorsed by the EP’s Internal Market and Consumer Protection (IMCO) Committee (and subsequently at the Plenary Session) and by the Council’s political level before the UCC can be adopted and published.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.