In This Issue:
*EU CUSTOMS POLICY
- UCC – provisional agreement
- Update on duty suspensions/tariff quotas
- Proposal on suspensions for flat screens
- Impact study of EU Suspensions Scheme
- EU Market Access Regulation – exclusions
- GSP – South Sudan and Netherlands Antilles
- GSP – Burma/Myanmar
- GSP – Bangladesh
- FTA Update
- Classification Regulations
- Nomenclature Committee developments
- Origin Committee developments
- EU-Peru FTA – origin rule derogations
- Croatia Neum Corridor Regulation
- AEO self-assessment questionnaire
- Customs enforcement of IPRs
- EU Seaports 2030 Initiative
Excerpt from UCC – provisional agreement:
On 29 May 2013, the European Parliament’s (EP’s) Internal Market and Consumer Protection (IMCO) Committee endorsed the compromise text on the EU’s Union Customs Code (UCC) agreed with the Council in recent trilogue meetings. The EP must still vote on the text in its Plenary Session before it can be adopted and enter into effect...
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Customs, EU, Free Trade Agreement, Market Access Rule, Origin, Quotas, Tariff Classifications, Tariffs
Published In: General Business Updates, Consumer Protection Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© White & Case LLP | Attorney Advertising