In This Issue:
* EU CUSTOMS POLICY
- MCC/UCC recast proposal
- Update on duty suspensions/tariff quotas
- EU preferences adopted for Pakistan
- FTA update
- Classification Regulations
- CNEN amendments for static converters and sprouts
- CN clarification of petroleum oils and seaweed
- CJEU classification judgments on composite cables and set-top boxes
- Nomenclature Committee
- Origin Committee
- CJEU judgment confirms burden of proof for origin certificates
- Amendment to CCIPs relating to biodiesel
- Regulation on export of cultural goods
- Excerpt from EU CUSTOMS POLICY: MCC/UCC recast proposal:
Work has continued in the past month within the Council and European Parliament (EP) on the MCC Recast/Union Customs Code proposal. On 5 November 2012, the Cypriot Council Presidency circulated a compromise text to the Member States amending the European Commission’s original proposal.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.