In this issue…
- French proposal to ban Bisphenol A in food containers approved by Assemblée Nationale
- Commission adopts first-ever international definition of nanomaterials
- ECHA publishes list of 91 substances to be evaluated under REACH
- EU agrees on its negotiating position for UN Climate Change Conference in Durban
- Advocate General Kokott of ECJ believes inclusion of international aviation in EU ETS is compatible with international law
- Commission presents Connecting Europe package of proposals to boost energy, infrastructure and digital networks in the EU Electronics
- MEPs adopt second-reading position on Electronic Waste Directive
- Parliament supports greener Public Procurement rules
- Basel delegates agree on entry into force of toxic waste export ban
The Month Ahead
- Workshops & Conferences
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.