In This Issue:
- Biocides Regulation enters into force
- Germany authorised to maintain national limit value on certain chemicals
- Commission proposes to amend the definition of nanomaterials under food information legislation
- Parliament amends Commission’s proposal on medical devices
- Commission plans to re-apply ETS to EEA airspace
- EC consults on energy labelling and ecodesign rules
- Regulations on eco-design and energy labelling of space heaters and water heaters published
- Parliament proposes that future “fracking” activities be subject to EIAs
- Commission grants priority treatment to 250 Projects of Common Interest (PCIs) in energy sector
- Commission proposes to tackle invasive alien species within the EU
*The Months Ahead:
- Workshops & Conferences
- Excerpt from Biocides Regulation enters into force:
On 1 September 2013, Regulation 528/2012, which concerns the making available on the market and use of biocidal products, entered into force. The Regulation aims to improve the harmonisation of the rules on the making available on the market and the use of biocidal products and applies to both biocidal products and treated articles, defined as articles with a primary biocidal function. A list of the types of biocidal products covered by the Regulation – 22 product types in total – is set out in Annex V to the Regulation. The Regulation lays down rules in relation to the following...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Chemicals, Climate Change, Energy, Energy Policy, Environmental Policies, EU, Food Labeling, Food Safety, Fracking, Medical Devices
Published In: Energy & Utilities Updates, Environmental Updates, International Trade Updates, Science, Computers & Technology Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© White & Case LLP | Attorney Advertising