In This Issue:
- Economic background
- Global real estate investment - recent trends
- Euro crisis: property markets impacts
- Polarisation in European investment markets
- Outlook: risks and alternative scenarios
Eurozone Crisis: Costs of ‘Muddling Through‘
• Crisis containment, with recurrent stress
• Economic position worsening over past year
– UK and euro zone in recession
– Sharp contraction in euro periphery
– European banking system troubled and fragmented
– Deficit reduction policies becoming self- defeating
– Growth outlook for 2013 weaker
– Uncertainty continues, and itself stifles activity
• ECB bond-buying: bazooka or buying time more?
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.