In this presentation:
- ACA Exchanges
- Shared Responsibility Requirement (A.K.A. the “Employer Mandate”) for Large Nonprofit Employers
- Important Changes for Small Nonprofit Employers
- Additional Requirements for Small and Large Nonprofit Employers
- Alternative Strategies for Small and Large Nonprofit Employers: “Private” Exchanges
- Excerpt from: The Employer Mandate:
The employer mandate applies to “applicable large employers” -
Defined as “an employer that employed an average of at least 50 full-time employees (including full-time equivalent employees) on business days during the preceding calendar year.”
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Affordable Care Act, Charitable Organizations, Employee Benefits, Employer Mandates, Health Insurance Exchanges, Healthcare, IRS, Non-Profits, Shared Responsibility Rule, U.S. Treasury
Published In: Health Updates, Insurance Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Nonprofits Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising