In This Issue:
News and Analysis
- NLRB proposes rule requiring all employers to post notice of employees’ right to unionize
- Board solicits amicus briefs on nursing home bargaining units
- Acting General Counsel wants harsh remedies during organizing
- Solomon wants to ensure that deferral arbitrations address employee rights
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Obama nominations to NLRB will not change its current direction
- NLRB to fi ght state secret ballot amendments
- Gov. Nikki Haley sued for “anti-union bias”
- Union membership continues to decline
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.