In This Issue:
News and Analysis
- Acting General Counsel gives regional offi ces more authority to seek additional remedies for bad-faith bargaining over fi rst contracts.
- Employer ordered to bargain at least 16 hours a week.
- Merely maintaining improper work rules gets decertifi cation vote thrown out.
- NLRB upholds “bannering” of neutral employers.
- Board invites amicus briefs on employee witness statements . . . and you know what that means!
- Solomon seeks to change back pay guidelines to be less favorable for employers.
- House bill seeks to guarantee secret-ballot elections.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Ma, can I have a “Prisoner of Liebman, Becker, and Pearce” t shirt? Please???
- This Valentine really stinks!
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.