In This Issue:
News and Analysis
- Pre-recognition card check deal was lawful, NLRB says.
- Solicitation of amicus briefs signals pro-union changes by NLRB.
- Casual employees get to petition and vote on union.
- Number of union wins is down, but number of union workers is up.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Volkswagen to remain neutral at new Chattanooga plant.
- Despite big spending, unions lose big in mid-term elections.
- Voters in four states approve secret ballot union elections.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.