In this presentation:
- Why we need affiliated entities
- Controlling the 501(c)(4)
- Corporate separation issues
- Political activity options
- Excerpt from: Controlling the 501(c)(4):
Membership Considerations -
- If planning a PAC, members need to be solicited
- Sole member cannot be the 501(c)(3)
- Think about another class of members
– Must satisfy FEC rules
- Affirmatively accept membership
- Annual dues
- Say in management
- Other indicia
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.