IN THIS ISSUE:
- Suspension and Debarment Is Not a Tool To Punish…Except When It Is — Page 2
- Don’t Forget About D&O Insurance When That Government Subpoena Arrives — Page 5
- New Service Contracting Regulations: Will Make Employees Smile and Impose Additional Requirements on Employers — Page 7
- Advancement and Indemnification of Directors and Officers of Delaware Corporations: What Government Contractors Need to Know — Page 7
- Deceptively Simple: The New FAPIIS Responsibility Reporting Rule —Page 9
- Health Reform Legislation Includes Significant Amendments to the False Claims Act — Page 11
- Gearing Up for the ‘High Road’ — Page 12
- Supreme Court’s Interpretation of FCA’s ‘Public Disclosure’ Bar Is Blunted by Health Care Reform Provisions — Page 13
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.