In this issue
- The German “Part II Fund”: Maximum Flexibility for Mutual Funds and a New Opportunity for German Market Entry p. 1
- New Disclosure Requirements for Dealings in Financial Instruments in Germany p. 4
- U.S. Money Market Funds and the European Sovereign Debt Crisis p. 6
- UK Serious Fraud Office Increases the Burden on Institutional Investors p. 10
- Outsourcing for U.S. Financial Institutions After Dodd-Frank: Regulation, Risk and Governance p. 14
- Hong Kong’s New Anti-Money Laundering Law p. 17
- New Channel of Mutual Fund Distribution in Mainland China p. 20
- Self-Managed Alternative Investment Funds: A New AIFMD-Compliant Structure? p. 22
- Upcoming and Recent Events p. 25
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.