In This Issue:
- UK: New Regulators; New Powers
- So You Want to be a U.S. Mutual Fund Manager
- The New German Rules on High Frequency Trading
- Marketing and Distributing Your Fund in the Middle East: Recent Developments
- The U.S. Federal Reserve Board Charts an Independent Course in the Supervision of Foreign Banking Organizations
- Developments in the Luxembourg Financial Sector
- AIFMD Resources: Cutting Through the Noise
Excerpt from UK: New Regulators; New Powers:
The UK Financial Services Authority (“FSA”) was abolished on 1 April 2013 and replaced by three new regulators. The Financial Services Act 2012 introduced the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), the Prudential Regulatory Authority (“PRA”) and the Financial Policy Committee (“FPC”). This new regime not only provides a clearer division of responsibilities between regulators, but new enhanced investigation and enforcement powers show a clear commitment by regulators to investigate and take enforcement action....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.