Las Vegas Nevada Injury Lawyer: Research on finding infomation on blogging & Legal Marketing
How to get good PR for yourself in the blogosphere
Getting bloggers to cover you is hard. Sending press releases and cold emails to bloggers won’t make it happen.
Most professional bloggers I know get 25 + press releases or announcements a day from organizations looking for coverage. I have a friend who says he never uses such an email from someone he didn't know to blog about what was sent me.
In a nut shell it is important
• Create a roster with a dozen bloggers, on it. Meet them online, get to know them. See if it is possible to meet with them in person at an event
• Find out what your choices are saying in there blogs. Send them comment right after they post. Put stuff on your blog about their stuff, link to them, and add public comments to posts. This gets the blogger & the audience to know you
• Send blogger s interesting thoughts on subjects the blogger are involved in. When you have something to tell the world through the blogosphere people who are familiar with you and your thinking are more likely to accomplish what you want then some PR firm that only flacks for its clients.
• Blog as often as you can. Google has all sorts of resources you can search to see what other blogs are saying. Talk about what, your story, what you have found out on your own blog.
• Don't send press releases. Relationships Are what matters on line
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.