Inside this e-Book:
- Company Descriptions
- Policy Management: From Dilbert to Reality
- The Art of Managing Policy Exception Requests
- From NAVEX Global: Business Case: The ROI of Policy Management
- Crafting an Effective Data Security Policy
- A Winning BYOD Policy Balances Usability & Control
- Excerpt from Crafting an Effective Data Security Policy:
How concerned are companies about data breaches? In a recent survey, executives said they worried more about leaks of customer or employee data than natural disasters or investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The survey, conducted last year by Chubb, found that corporate executives rank “an electronic security breach of customer or employee data” as generating the greatest level of fear of potential lawsuits or financial losses. More than three-fifths of respondents said they were somewhat or very concerned about a data breach...
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.