In This Issue:
- (UK) The Validity Of Exit Consents Under English Law
- (UK) When A Charity Faces Financial Difficulty
- (UK) Are You At Risk From Financial Distress In Your Supply Chain?
- (Global Europe) Belgian Draft Bill Seeks A Workaround For Its Law On The Continuity Of Enterprises
- (Americas) Selling Revlon: The Intersection Of Revlon Duties And 363 Sales In Bankruptcy
- (Americas) The Chapter 11 Process Is A Negotiation: If You Want To Be Heard, Speak Up
- (Asia Pacific) Asserting Offshore Interests In Mainland China: An Action Checklist
- Excerpt from (UK) The Validity Of Exit Consents Under English Law:
Two recent cases have tested the legality of exit consents and the use of consent payments under English law: Assenagon Asset Management S.A. v Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (formerly Anglo Irish Bank Corporation Ltd) (“Assenagon”) and Azevedo and Another v Importacao Exportacao E Industria De Oleos Ltda and Others (“Azevedo”).
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.