In This Issue:
- The New Front in U.S. Sanctions: Ukraine and Russia
- Electronic Invoicing in EU Public Contracts
- German and EU Rules on Joint Bids
- Q+A Corner with Melissa Milstead, Associate General Counsel of McKinsey & Company
- Read My Lips: “Mandatory” Means … Mandatory
- Suspension and Debarment on the Rise
- Excerpt from The New Front in U.S. Sanctions: Ukraine and Russia:
For the past several years, U.S. sanctions have focused on Iran and Syria. However, the recent events in Ukraine have opened a new front in U.S. sanctions enforcement. In March of this year the President issued three Executive Orders in rapid succession, each expanding the scope of potential sanctions targets. These new sanctions, and anticipated additional sanctions, have raised significant compliance concerns for U.S. companies and for non- U.S. companies that seek to comply with U.S. sanctions.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.