In This Issue:
- SPECIAL INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION
- DOD OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL REPORTS
- KEY FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATION (FAR) UPDATES
- KEY DEFENSE ACQUISITION REGULATION (DFAR) UPDATES
- DEFENSE CONTRACT AUDIT AGENCY (DCAA) GUIDANCE
- SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION UPDATES
- KEY OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET UPDATES
- Excerpt from SPECIAL INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION SIGIR 2013: Final Report to Congress (September 2013 Report) -
The Special Investigator General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR) has successfully piloted a new model of crossjurisdictional Government oversight that is already being implemented in Afghanistan (SIGAR) and on Wall Street (SIG for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (SIGTARP)), and may come soon to other Federal mass-funding efforts (perhaps the Affordable Care Act?). As SIGIR so aptly stated in its final report, “Ten years ago there was no manual for a warzone watchdog.
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.