In This Issue:
- National Defense Authorization Act Of Fiscal Year 2014
- OMB Final Guidance
- Key Federal Acquisition Regulation Updates
- Defense Contract Audit Agency Guidance
- Key Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement Updates
- U.S. Government Accountability Office Reports
- Department Of Defense – Office Of Inspector General Reports
- Excerpt from NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT OF FISCAL YEAR 2014: Special Alert: President Signs FY 2014 National Defense Authorization Act into Law:
President Obama signed the FY2014 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law on December 26, 2013. This act serves to authorize and prioritize funding for the Department of Defense (DoD) and establishes the policies under which money will be spent in the coming fiscal year. This year, the bill authorized a $526.8 billion topline for national defense programs. More pertinent to contractors, the 2014 NDAA includes several policy changes that will likely give rise to changes within the FAR and DFARS in the near future...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.