In This Issue:
- 2014 Expected to Bring Big Changes for Health Care Industry
- GlaxoSmithKline to Stop Linking Drug Reps' Pay to Prescriptions
- Lawmakers Consider Mental Health Crisis Act of 2013
- Congress Introduces "American Health Security Act of 2013"
- Customized Care Could Make Traditional Hospitals Obsolete, Study Says
- Survey Finds Half of Hospital Executives Won't Implement ACOs
- Analytics Help Health Industry Improve Patient Care, Outcomes
- Small Businesses Finding Creative Ways to Boost Health Incentives
- Many Delaying Costly Medical Treatment Due to Expense, Poll Finds
- Report Finds D&O Rates for Health Systems Up 9.6 Percent
- CFPB Says Medical Payment Plans Can Have Surprising Costs
- Excerpt from 2014 Expected to Bring Big Changes for Health Care Industry:
Health care is in for some major changes in the next year, and not all of it is due to Obamacare. That's the finding of a study by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Health Research Institute, which says that health care will have to become more consumer-friendly, forcing companies in the sector to rethink their strategy.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.