In This Issue:
- CMS Releases Proposed ACO Rule
- U.S. Antitrust Enforcement Agencies Release Policy Statement Regarding ACOs
- CMS/OIG Notice Regarding Waiver Designs in Connection with the Medicare Shared Savings Program and the Innovation Center
- IRS Notice 2011-20.
- CMS to Change Rule Requiring Physician Signatures on Clinical Diagnostic Lab Tests
- CMS Removes Restrictions on Investments By Captive Insurers
- CMS Issues Additional Guidance On Suspension of Medicaid Payments Pending An Investigation Of A Credible Allegation of Fraud
- DOJ Expands Blue Cross Antitrust Investigation
- Supreme Court Rules Safety Net Hospital Cannot Sue Under 340B Agreements
- King & Spalding Upcoming Roundtable on ACOs on April 15, 2011
Please see full newsletter below for more information and links.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.