In This Issue:
- Federal Court Strikes Down Health Reform Mandate for Individuals to Maintain Health Insurance
- Bill to Extend Medicare Physician Payment Fix Goes to President’s Desk for Signature
- NY OMIG Issues 2011 Medicaid Work Plan
- D.C. Circuit Rejects Government’s Collective Knowledge Theory of Intent and Aggressive Damages Calculation in False Claims Act Case
- House Approves Bill to Narrow Applicability of FTC Red Flags Rule
- CMS Announces Results from HQID, PGP and MCMP Demonstration Projects
Please see full newsletter below for more information and links.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.