In This Issue:
- HHS Imposes $4.3 Million CMP for HIPAA Privacy Rule Violations and Announces $1 Million Settlement
- CMS Considers Withdrawing Rule Requiring Physician Signature on Lab Requisitions
- March 7 Deadline for Requesting Corrections to Medicare Wage Index Data
- CMS Launches Medicaid RAC Website
- IRS Delays Form 990 Filing Season for Certain Tax-Exempt Hospitals
- New FDA Rule on Medical Device Data Systems Carries Implications for Healthcare Facilities
- CMS Issues Guidance to State Medicaid Directors Clarifying Maintenance of Effort Requirements
- CMS Announces Plans for A/B MAC Round II Procurements
- King & Spalding 20th Annual Health Law and Policy Forum
Please see full newsletter below for more information and links.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.