In This Issue:
- District Court Upholds CMS’s Disallowance Of Illinois Medicaid “Provider Tax”
- An IRS Advisory Committee Recommends Changes To IRS Rules For Group Exemptions
- Eighth Circuit Denies Antitrust Claims Against Catheter Supplier For Contracting Practices With Group Purchasing Organizations
- Federal Court Holds In Remand To State Court That HIPAA Violation Can Provide A Standard On Which To Base A State Law Negligence Per Se Claim
- Bipartisan Group Requests CMS And OIG Address Concerns Regarding Physician-Owned Distributors
Please see full newsletter below for more information and links.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.