In this presentation:
- Definition of “Small Employer”
- The Five Pillars of the Small Group Market
- The SHOP Exchange
- The Small Employer Tax Credit
- New Fees and Notice and Disclosure Requirements
– Cost Increases & Administrative Burdens
- “Private” Exchanges
- Excerpt from: What Is a “Private” Exchange?
- At its core, a private exchange is a private business (typically operated by insurance brokers, benefit consultants, or insurers) that sells insurance products to health care consumers through an electronic platform
- What makes them unique is the ability to enable the health care consumer to shop among a wide-variety of major medical health plans and supplemental insurance products through the use of creative, interactive technology
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.