When divorcing spouses in Arizona have children together, calculating a proper child support amount can be a complicated process. Generally, there are a couple of circumstances that Arizona courts will take into account when making a determination of child support, such as:
- The number of children involved,
- The incomes of both parents,
- Which parent will provide medical insurance for the children?
- The amount of any medical insurance premiums,
- Whether there are any extra child care or educational costs, and
- The number of annual parenting days each parent has.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.