I know many lawyers who want to become successful at client development. I know far fewer who actually do what it takes to become successful. How can you increase your chances of doing client development activities?
1. Clarify what you want in your career
2. Have a good answer to why what you want is important to you
3. Identify the specific actions you want to want to take
4. Break those actions into smaller components
5. Share your plan with a friend or colleague
6. Develop a plan for each week. Estimate the time you will spend and put it on your calendar.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.