How Can You Get Into Trouble Online?
• Cutting and pasting third party articles into blogs,
• Forwarding an email newsletter to a colleague without checking terms of license,
• Using third party marks on your website without permission,
• Promoting a new conference without first searching the name of the conference,
• Sending blast emails without an opt out,
• Promoting a contest on Facebook without checking policies,
• Sharing computer software programs,
• etc., etc.
Top Legal Risks Online
• Trademark Infringement
• Copyright Infringement
• Patent Infringement
• Defamatory Content and False Statements
• False and Misleading Advertising/Consumer Protection
• Promotions and Sweepstakes
• Blogging, Endorsements and Testimonials
• And many more….
Please see full article below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.