In this presentation:
- Current Issues
- Overview of BYOD Policies
- Integrating BYOD in Your Workforce
- Lessons from the Front Lines
- Putting It All Together
- Hypothetical Situations
- Takeaways, Tips, and Questions
- Excerpt from Overview of BYOD Policies:
Outline of a BYOD Policy -
- Parameters: Define who can participate or are subject to the policy
- Scope: What devices? What conduct?
- Security: Set boundaries and create both proactive and reactive security processes. Access rights and requirements? What information is accessible or transmittable? When and how are security incidents to be reported?
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.