In This Issue:
- How to fund long-term care insurance with a tax-free exchange
- Should a CRT be part of your estate plan?
- The key to an effective trust is education
- Estate Planning Pitfall: You’ve named a minor as beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan
- Excerpt from Should a CRT be part of your estate plan?
It brings a great deal of satisfaction to Joe that he has the ability to make substantial gifts to his favorite charity. However, after the last few years of economic uncertainty, he’s become concerned that he may encounter cash-flow problems in the future if he continues to donate. Joe’s estate planning advisor explains how a charitable remainder trust (CRT) can benefit his situation...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.