In This Issue:
- Boosting your estate planning power: How to “supercharge” a credit shelter trust
- ABCs of HSAs: Learn how an HSA can benefit your estate plan
- A family bank professionalizes intrafamily lending
- Estate Planning Pitfall: Your documents are hard to find
- Excerpt from Boosting your estate planning power: How to “supercharge” a credit shelter trust:
For years, the credit shelter trust has been a standard weapon in married couples’ estate planning arsenals. Today, however, a $5.34 million estate tax exemption amount combined with portability of exemptions between spouses means that traditional estate planning vehicles are less critical than they once were. Nevertheless, credit shelter trusts continue to offer significant benefits, particularly for high-net-worth taxpayers...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Estate Planning, HSA
Published In: Tax Updates, Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C. | Attorney Advertising