In This Issue:
- New 3.8% Medicare contribution tax: Do you know how to reduce or eliminate your liability?
- Estate planning for adopted children and stepchildren
- Shipping your trust over the state line to realize tax savings
- Estate Planning Pitfall: You’re using a prepaid funeral plan
- Excerpt from Estate Planning Pitfall: You’re using a prepaid funeral plan:
Funerals are expensive. According to the National Funeral Directors Association, average funeral costs in 2012 were nearly $8,000, excluding cemetery costs. To relieve their families of the burden of planning a funeral, many people plan their own and pay for them in advance...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: 3.8% Medicare Tax, Adopted Children, Estate Planning, Funerals, IRA, Medicare, Modified Adjusted Gross Income, Stepchildren
Published In: Family Law Updates, Tax Updates, Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C. | Attorney Advertising