In This Issue:
- NEW METHODS FOR NOTIFYING THE TAX REGISTER OF DATA CONCERNING CONTRACTS AND INSURANCE PREMIUMS – ITALIAN INLAND REVENUE MEASURES NO. 51770/2013 OF 30 APRIL 2013
- ILLEGAL DATA EXCHANGE AMONG INSURANCE COMPANIES – PROOF OF THE DAMAGE – COURT OF CASSATION JUDGMENT NO. 14027/13
- THE RETURN OF MANDATORY CIVIL MEDIATION – ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 69 OF 21 JUNE 2013
- PERSONAL MINOR INJURIES – ARTICLE 139 OF THE ITALIAN INSURANCE CODE – DECREE OF THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF 6 JUNE 2013
- LIABILITY OF NOTARIES – COURT OF CASSATION, JUDGMENT NO. 14865 OF 13 JUNE
Excerpt from LIABILITY OF NOTARIES – COURT OF CASSATION, JUDGMENT NO. 14865 OF 13 JUNE 2013:
The Court of Cassation has returned to the issue of liability deriving from the performance of notary work, affirming that: “…for the notary assigned to prepare and draw up a public deed of transfer of real estate, the advance verification of the freedom from encumbrances and availability of the asset and, more generally, the data from the real estate registries constitutes an obligation deriving from the assignment granted by the client and, thus, is included in the performance of professional services....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Economic Development, EU, Insurers, Mediation, Notice Requirements, Premiums, Public Notaries, Reinsurance
Published In: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Updates, General Business Updates, Insurance Updates, Personal Injury Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© DLA Piper | Attorney Advertising