IN THIS ISSUE:
- IPT Insights
- Q&A with Nicholas Tyacke
- In the spotlight: Melinda Upton
- In the spotlight: Robynne Sanders
- Australian High Court confirms that iiNet did not authorise copyright infringement
- The People’s Republic of China Advertising Law - substantial revisions under way
- The Independent Inquiry into the Media and Media Regulation
- Australia’s intellectual property laws - the bar has been raised
- Recent developments in Chinese Patent Law
- Excerpt from The Independent Inquiry into the Media and Media Regulation:
The Independent Inquiry into the Media and Media Regulation (Media Inquiry), conducted by Ray Finkelstein QC, handed down its report at the end of February 2012 (Report).
The Media Inquiry was given the task of
- The effectiveness of the current media codes of practice in Australia and their application to all forms of media platforms
- The impact of technological change on the media business
- Ways of strengthening the independence and effectiveness of the Australian Press Council, including the handling of complaints
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.