In This Issue:
- IPT INSIGHTS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SPORT – A WINNING COMBINATION...
- THE CJEU GOES TO THE MOVIES: REFLECTIONS ON FILM COPYRIGHT FROM AUSTRIA, THE NETHERLANDS AND THE UK
- CLOUD COMPUTING CONTRACTS AND DATA PROTECTION CHALLENGES
- SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS: NINE STEPS TO MAXIMISING RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- US SUPREME COURT DECISION IN ASSOCIATION FOR MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY V MYRIAD GENETICS – THE PATENTING OF DNA SEQUENCES ANDIMPLICATIONS FOR THE BIOPHARMA INDUSTRY
- THE CONTRADICTORY WORLD OF SPANISH LAW AGAINST LATE PAYMENT
- A EUROPEAN LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE INFORMATION SOCIETY: TOWARDS A LEGISLATION 2.0?
- Excerpt from IPT Insights:
The Regional Court of Bielefeld Rules Against the Resale of Audio Books and e-books. The court had to decide on an action brought by a consumer protection organisation against an audio book and e-book publisher (file no. 4 O 191/11). The plaintiff had filed for an injunction regarding the use of clauses in the publisher’s General Terms and Conditions granting the buyer a non-transferable right to use audio books and e-books and prohibiting their resale...
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: AMP v Myriad, Biotechnology, CJEU, Cloud Computing, Copyright, Data Protection, DNA, Genetic Materials, Human Genes, Patent-Eligible Subject Matter, Pharmaceutical, ROI, SCOTUS, Technology
Published In: Art, Entertainment & Sports Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Intellectual Property Updates, International Trade Updates, Science, Computers & Technology Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© DLA Piper | Attorney Advertising