In This Issue:
- IPT INSIGHTS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SPORT – A WINNING COMBINATION...
- THE CJEU GOES TO THE MOVIES: REFLECTIONS ON FILM COPYRIGHT FROM AUSTRIA, THE NETHERLANDS AND THE UK
- CLOUD COMPUTING CONTRACTS AND DATA PROTECTION CHALLENGES
- SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS: NINE STEPS TO MAXIMISING RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- US SUPREME COURT DECISION IN ASSOCIATION FOR MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY V MYRIAD GENETICS – THE PATENTING OF DNA SEQUENCES ANDIMPLICATIONS FOR THE BIOPHARMA INDUSTRY
- THE CONTRADICTORY WORLD OF SPANISH LAW AGAINST LATE PAYMENT
- A EUROPEAN LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE INFORMATION SOCIETY: TOWARDS A LEGISLATION 2.0?
- Excerpt from IPT Insights:
The Regional Court of Bielefeld Rules Against the Resale of Audio Books and e-books. The court had to decide on an action brought by a consumer protection organisation against an audio book and e-book publisher (file no. 4 O 191/11). The plaintiff had filed for an injunction regarding the use of clauses in the publisher’s General Terms and Conditions granting the buyer a non-transferable right to use audio books and e-books and prohibiting their resale...
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.