In This Issue:
- P1 Congress Revises Patentability Statutes to Implement First-to-File
- P5 New Patent Legislation Swaps Interference for Derivation Proceedings
- P7 Congress Articulates New Tool for Patent Owners to Correct Patents
- P8 Pre-Issuance Prior Art Submissions By Third Parties: The Old And The New
- P9 Post-Grant Review Under the AIA
- P12 Key Changes to Inter partes Review Authority Under the AIA
- P14 The New and Improved Prior Use Defense to Patent Infringement
- P15 America Invents Act Eliminates “Best Mode” Challenge to Patent Validity
- P17 The End of False Marking Suits
- P18 New gTLDs and October 28, 2011 Deadline for Brand Owners to Block BRAND.XXX
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.