In this issue:
* Software as a Service - going mainstream in 2008
* Digital media and the law
* Company Law Forum
* Eleven years of Internet Law with Graham Smith
* Legal research in England and the USA compared
* The Network in 2008
* Getting to grips with HIPs
* CaseCheck - Law 2.0 in action
* Wishing on a wiki
* Virtually unrecognisable?
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.