In this issue:
- 10 Reasons Every Defendant in Patent Litigation Should Consider Inter Partes Review
- Reasons to Think Twice Before Initiating Inter Partes Review
- First AIA Roundtable Hints at More Conservative Approach to PTAB Review
- Federal Circuit To Review PTAB Post-Grant Review Proceedings in SAP v. Versata
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board Statistics
- Hurry Up and Settle! Settling Early to Avoid PTAB Refusal to Terminate IPR
- The Tide May Be Changing: The PTAB Allows Two Patents to Emerge from IPR Unscathed
- Snapshot Overview of Options for Post-Issuance Challenges Before the PTAB
- Excerpt from 10 Reasons Every Defendant in Patent Litigation Should Consider Inter Partes Review:
Numerous articles and practitioners are touting inter partes review proceedings, and for good reason. We provide a breakdown of why these proceedings are considered pro-petitioner and why every patent infringement defendant should give IPR serious consideration.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.