In this issue:
- Fashion and IP Roundup – Recent Cases Provide Tips That Can "Make or Break" the Winning Strategy
- USPTO Increases Fees, More Fee Adjustments to Come
- Legislative Update – What's Next for Protection of Fashion Design in the United States?
- Changing Induced Infringement: The Federal Circuit’s Akamai/McKesson Decision
- Chain Reaction
- Marketing to Teens: Not All Fun and Games
- Announcements And Reminders
An excerpt from "USPTO Increases Fees, More Fee Adjustments to Come"
On October 5, 2012, the USPTO implemented a modest fee increase. The USPTO is also contemplating a more comprehensive fee adjustment based on the AIA, which would increase the large entity fees for a utility patent application by approximately 27%, decrease the large entity issue fee by approximately 46% and increase the three maintenance fees are increasing by approximately 43%. These further fee adjustments are expected to be implemented before the first to-file crossover date of March 16, 2013.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.